Unable to Upload Accounting Rules That Has More Than 1 Pair of Debit And Credit Lines Using Excel To CI That Has More Than 1 Pair of Debit And Credit Lines
(Doc ID 2323958.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Interfaces
Projects - Accounting Rules Excel to CI does not load accounting rules with more than 1 set of credit and debit lines. If an accounting rule with 2 sets of credit and debit lines is attempted to interface using ExcelToCI (PSA_ACCT_SETUP_CI) only 1 set of credit and debit gets interfaced.
Need the ability to interface accounting rules with more than 1 set of credit and debut lines (PSA_ACCT_SETUP_CI)
Online and Test Component Interface provide this ability.
ExcelToCI for PSA_ACCT_SETUP_CI is not loading all some accounting rules lines into PS_PSA_RULES_LN table.
Steps to recreate issue:
1. Open ExcelToCI2007.xlm
2 On the Connection Information tabl, put in all details accurately.
3 On the Template worksheet, Selected Add Ins >> New Template. Gave login details and used PSA_ACCT_SETUP_CI for Component Interface Name, and Generated the Template successfully.
4 On Template Worksheet, selected all fields.
5 On the Template worksheet, with cursor in AJ14, selected Add Ins >> Insert New Child. Did this twice to create total four lines for Record Type 110.
6. Created new data template.
7. Entered values and Selected Add-Ins >> Stage Data for Submission. All lines are generated correctly, Record Type 110 had four lines correctly
8. Selected Add-Ins >> Submit Data, entered login details, saved file.
9. Status in Column A showed OK in Green
10. Checked online table by selecting * from PS_PSA_RULES_LN. Only TWO out of four lines were loaded. Two lines out of four lines did not load through the Excel to CI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document