Bug On Component SSR_CLSCH_FLT_FL
(Doc ID 2324015.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On CS 9.2 when modifying the Fluid Self Service - Class Search Filters an error is received.
No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
When retrieving data for a page, a data value was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry. (For example, at scroll level 2, a value of ABC was read in and scroll level 1 contained this higher level field but did not have a row with a key value of ABC.) This usually occurs because of an error in a database record or view; or because of improper deletion of values in a database. Correct the page definition or contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigate to SSR_CLSSRCH_FLT_FL component (Set Up SACR > Product Related > Student Records > Fluid Self Service Setup > Class Search Filters
- Insert a new effective dated row and save
- Re query the page and click Update/Display, you see only one of the level-2 rows
- Select Include History or Correct History and you see all of the rows
- In Correct History, delete the current effective dated row and save
- Re query the page and click Update/Display and the error is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document