Change Term Action on Fluid Swap Classes Results in a Blank Select List
(Doc ID 2324266.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Self Service
From the Manage Classes tile, a student who is enrolled in two different terms selects Swap. Then the student clicks the change term button, changes her mind and doesn't actually click on the other term value. The user just clicks the X to exit out of the page. The result is that no term value appears, and the user needs to leave the page to start over.
Expect that an 'exit page' action would return the student to the View My Classes page with all available terms accessible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into self service and select the Manage Classes tile
2. From the list of actions, select Swap Classes
3. The two available terms are displayed, Fall 2017 and Summer 2017. Select Fall 2017
4. On the next screen, click the CHANGE button
5. On the resulting screen, only Summer 2017 term appears. Do not select it, but instead click the X in the upper right corner to close the window
6. Note the user is returned to the View My Classes page, but with no term in context
7. Click the change button again, and the Select A Value prompt is now empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!