Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Manager Dashboard is setup as the Homepage and Pending Approvals pagelet is placed above Employee Performance pagelet, there is an error on clicking any pending approval request.
Error : Unknown method invokeApprovalModal for object class CO_NAVIGATN:Stack. (180,224) UX_APPROVALS_PLT.GBL.UX_PAGELET_WRK.DESCR30.FieldChange PCPC:91 Statement:1
1. The issue occurs on the Manager Dashboard.
2. The Manager Dashboard must the users homepage and be the dasboard presented upon logon.
3. The Employee Performance pagelet must be after the Pending Approvals pagelet on the dashboard.
4. The user must select a Pending Approval item as the first action performed upon logon. If any other action or navigation is performed the error will not occur after retuning to the Manager Dashboard.
5. The user must select a Pending Approval item before any other navigation is performed. That is, it must be the first thing the user does after logon. If any other navigation is performed first the issue will not occur upon returning the Manager Dashboard.
6. When a Pending Approval item is selected as the first thing the user does after logon the error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms