ETL92: Inconsistent Results With TL Exception Rules
Last updated on JULY 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there is inconsistency in exceptions behavior and when they are being triggered.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select a Punch Time reporter for the weekly period and set ECD accordingly.
2. Create a missing punch template built rule and add it to the rule program.
3. On Monday enter an IN punch 8:00 am and LUNCH punch 12:00pm with no OUT punch.
4. On Tuesday enter an IN 8:00am, LUNCH 12:00pm, IN 1:00pm and OUT 4:00pm.
5. On Friday enter an IN 1:00am, and OUT 10:00pm.
6. Run Time Admin for the weekly period.
7. Check Exceptions tab and notice wrong exception is generated and no payable time is generated for the date without an exception.
8. Add additional punches on Wednesday and Thursday that have IN and LUNCH punches only for these two days.
9. Then run Time Admin and review exceptions and payable time tabs to see strange behavior.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms