Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to submit or Save an Expense report on iPad/iPhone when using iPad /iPhone to create expense report using the Classic page. When the Accounting details is expanded on iPad both the “Save for Later” and “Summary and Submit” options are not working, but when the Accounting Details are collapsed on iPad the “Save for Later” and “Summary and Submit” options are working.
1. Using the Classic interface, open the Create/Modify Expense report page on and iPad/iPhone
2. Enter an Expense Type transactions
3. Expand the Accounting Details information.
4. Click "Save for Later" and the expense report is not saved.
5. Click "Summary and Submit" and the "Summary and Submit" page is not opened.
Clicking the "Save for Later" and "Summary and Submit options do not work when the accounting details are expanded.
Clicking the "Save for Later" and "Summary and Submit options should work when the accounting details are expanded.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms