EGL9.2: Business Request Approval is Failing to Update the Tree
(Doc ID 2324489.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Request Approval is failing to update the Tree:
Case 1 - Create New Account via Chartfield Request, New Account listed in range within Tree, Account listed in Tree, Business Request Inquiry indicates the tree update failed.
Case 2 - Create New Account via Chartfield Request, New Account not in range within Tree, the New Account does NOT exist in the tree.
Steps to replicate :
1. Confirm New Account does NOT exist.
2. Review Tree and confirm that Account does not exist.
3. Create New Chartfield Request for Account via User A (Requester). Field Value is left blank as Approver will complete this field.
4. Complete other fields and select particular Tree Node to add New Account to and Save.
5. Submitted request for approval.
6. View and Approve Chartfield Request via Business Request Approval using User B (Approver).
7. Add a Field Value, click Ok, then approve the request.
Results: Check the request in Business Request Inquiry. The tree update failed.
Tree Manager - Find Value for the new Account: ' Leaf Not Found'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document