PUM23 On PT8.53 - ePerformance "Peoplecode compile error (unknown function (2,15)^ HEP) for Program EP_APPR_NOM_BUILD.Activate"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, PUM 23, PT 8.53.17, DEMO, Other Issue with ePerformance
While accessing E Performance document through employee self service, Employee receiving the below error when clicking on Add Nominees under Nominate Participants.
1. "Peoplecode compile error (unknown function (2,15)^ HEP) for Program EP_APPR_NOM_BUILD.Activate (2,405)
A Peoplecode Program for the specified references failed to completely for the indicated reason.
In Application Designer, open the referenced Program and examine the Peoplecode to locate the cause of the error"
2. "Invalid or missing Peoplecode Program EP_APPR_OM_BUILD.Activate(2,300)
A Peoplecode Program required by the component is missing or invalid.The Program or filed containing the Program may have been deleted or it may contain a reference to a missing Program or filed.
Review the specified Peoplecode and correct."
3. "Page load failed for EP_APPR_NOMINATE/GBL (15,60)
The component Processor was unable to load the Page object for the specified pages.This may be caused by missing the definition or Peoplecode in the database.
Correct any Problems reported by Previous message and retry."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the E Performance document through employee self service
2. Click on Add nominees Under Nominate Participants
3. Receiving the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms