ELM 9.2: Page Data Inconsistent Error In The Internal Learners Page At Attribute Change
(Doc ID 2325046.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Attributes for Specific Learners on the Internal Learner Page, Page data inconsistent error is triggered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Main Menu, Enterprise Learning, User Profiles, Internal Learners
3. Search for Internal Learner
4. Click on the tab – Learner Attributes
5. Click on the Prompt for Attribute Name – choose any attribute
6. Click on the prompt for attribute value and choose any value
7. It does NOT matter what is the attribute name of value chosen. Anything can be chosen
8. Click Save – and you will see the Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document