EEX9.2:Load Employee Bank Data App Engine Program (EX_EE_BNK_LD) Is Not Properly Updating Prenote Status in Expenses to "C' Confirmed from "S' Submitted
(Doc ID 2325736.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Load Employee Bank Data Application Engine Program (EX_EE_BNK_LD) is not properly updating the Prenote Status (PS_EX_EE_PYMNT_DTL.PRENOTE_STATUS) from the Employee Bank Account details information with correct Prenote Status in PS_DIRECT_DEP_DISTRIB. PRENOTE_STATUS. When Prenote status field is set to "S" Submitted the update to the field does not occur.
1) Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID Ex: ‘ABC’
2) Query PS_DIR_DEP_DISTRIB for an emplid (ex: 50007) whose Prenote Status is complete =. ‘C’
3) Navigate to: Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Update Profile
4) On Bank Accounts tab/Bank Account info/Prenote info, modify the Prenote Status to ‘Submitted’ for EMPLID = ‘50007’
5) Query the PS_EX_EE_PMT_DTL for EMPLID = ‘50007’ to see if the modified prenote status has been updated on the table from the previous step.
6) Navigate to: Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Load Employee Data
7) Create a brand new Run Control ID, select the option of 'Load Employee Bank Data', and launch the process
8) Proceed to query PS_EX_EE_PYMNT_DTL for EMPLID = ‘50007’, and Field value: - PRENOTE_STATUS = 'S' (While it should be 'C' for Confirmed).
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Actual Result: The PRENOTE_STATUS field in EX EE PYMNT DTL does not update to "C" confirmed and as a result, payment cannot be made to the employee
Expected Result: When executing the EX EE BNK LD process to have the PRENOTE STATUS field update to "C" confirmed so that payment can be made to the employee.
The status only updates to Confirm on EX side when the PRENOTE STATUS EX_EE_PYMNT_DTL is = to "N".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document