Workflow Re-Triggers When Modifying Comments On Approved Requisition
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User enters a requisition with a line comment, submitted requisition and was approved then user go back and edits requisition by updating the comment by adding new line and deleting existing line. Approval was restarted after save and submit.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Disable the following CANCHANGE Role Actions within Requisition Workflow
CANCHANGESCHEDULE, CANCHANGELINE,CANCHANGEHEADER, CANCHANGEALL,
2. Activate Workflow Approval Required in Business Unit.
3. Setup Change Template for REQ_COMMENTS
4. Setup Approval Process Workflow
5. Create a new Requisition and add a Line Comment, then submit the
Requisition for Approval
6. Sign in as the Approver and Approve the Requistion
7. Log in at the Requester Go to Manage requisition > Select Edit > click Go
8. Press on the Comment icon on the Requisition line, first add a new comment
line, then delete the first comment line.
9. Confirm the Delete Confirmation
10 Press on OK
11. The workflow is re-triggered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms