In Modify a Person Page - Name Change Not Refreshed Back To The Original Values After Row Delete
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
Name Change not refreshed after row delete
Selected an employee, added a new row and modified the name in Modify a Person page and don't want the newly added row with name change, so deleted that row. But after the deletion also, original name didn't appear and after saving also, the original name didn't appear.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to main Menu -> Workforce Administration -> Personal Information -> Biographical -> Modify a Person
2. Select any Employee
3. Add a new effdt row and Click Edit Name
4. Enter the name details, click refresh and click Ok.
5. Entered name changes displayed.
6. Now delete that effdt row, however, the modified name details are there instead of reverting to old values itself.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms