E-FLUID : Back Button does not work correctly in WorkCenter
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a custom Fluid Tile that points to a WorkCenter, which uses a Navigation Collection of delivered pages in Performance Management.
When one of the pages in the WorkCenter is clicked, the back button at the top changes from where the user actually came from (Employee Self Service Hompage) to instead read 'Home'. When the user clicks on the button, they are taken to a blank page that only shows the title of the WorkCenter 'Performance Management'
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM 9.2 - Image 21
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a nav collection and publish as a pagelet
2) Create a new workcenter and use the pagelet
3) Using Tilewizard->Freetext-> point the WC then publish it as a Tile
4) Open the tile
5) Click some of the WC links and see the back button changing to Home instead of Fluid homepage
6) Once you click Home button and navigation is completely lost
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms