Group Totals Incorrect in Variable Compensation Budget Report
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Variable Compensation Budget Report (vc002_2010.sqr), Group Totals are incorrect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Group Eg: KVCALL, Calculate to count the employees in the Group
2. Go to Setup HRMS->Product Related->Compensation->Variable Compensation->Group Tree Security.Create a VC tree for this Group.Eg:VC_TREE
3. Go to Setup HRMS->Product Related->Compensation->Variable Compensation->Define Variable Comp Plan.Create a VC Plan for setup of Plan Definition, Plan Business Rules, and Plan Payout period(s)
4. Assign Organization Goals
5. Go to Compensation->Variable Compensation->Individual Eligible Recipients->Individual Payout.Assign Individual Payout for the employees in the Group for three of the employees in the Group
6. Assign Organizational Goal Attainment
7. Go to Compensation->Variable Compensation->Individual Eligible Recipients->Determine Eligibility.Run Determine Eligibility
8. Check Eligible employees by Group
9. Go to Compensation->Variable Compensation->Calculate Awards > Run Determine Allocation
10.Go to Compensation > Variable Compensation> Variable Comp Reports > Budget.Run the Budget Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms