EGL9.2: Upon Clicking On Amortization Stage Journal Link Encountered 'Field does not exist -- DERIVED.. (2,104)' Error
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to view expense amortization journals by clicking on amortization journal link, if there are no configurable chartfields are active.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Make sure that all the configurable chartfields are inactive
2. Create an amortization voucher & post it using voucher posting batch process
3. Use the Amortization Schedule page to validate the values passed from the amortization voucher.
4. Create stage journals, review and approve the schedule
5. Click on Stage button & then click on Approve button
6. Click on any amortization journal.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
Field does not exist -- DERIVED.. (2,104) AMR_JRNLHDR_STG.LEDGER_GROUP.RowInit Name:set_full_edit_vw PCPC:2424 Statement:45
Called from:AMR_JRNLHDR_STG.LEDGER_GROUP.RowInit Name:set_acct_vw Statement:59
Called from:AMR_JRNLHDR_STG.LEDGER_GROUP.RowInit Statement:72
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms