EAP: APX2027 Report Discrepancies -- Account Number is not masked and Payment Date is incorrect
(Doc ID 2327231.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report APX2027 has the following 2 issues:
1. Report shows the full Account Number when it should have been masked as per Bug 21337578 -- BANK ACCOUNT# FIELDS IN THE RELATED XMLP REPORTS SHOULD BE MASKED.
2. Report shows the incorrect Payment Date.
1. Supplier has Supplier Bank Account setup
2. External Account > Payment Methods setup
Payment Method = ACH
Form ID = EFT2
Settle By = Pay Cycle
Layout = PPD
3. Voucher is created for Supplier in Step 1
4. Voucher > Payments page
Bank = USBNK
Account = CHCK
Method = ACH
5. Pay Cycle is created with Payment Selection Criteria
6. Pay Cycle Job is created for Pay Cycle from Step 5
7. Submit Pay Cycle Job
8. Pay Cycle Job Status = Processed
9. Pay Cycle Job is Finalized
10. PPD file is created correctly
11. Review APX2027
12. Report has the above issues
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document