Incorrect SQL EFFDT Logic Found In Application Engine PO_CMCHNG.PC5220.UPDTCHG2.OnExecute
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect SQL EFFDT logic found in application engine PO_CMCHNG.PC5220.UPDTCHG2.OnExecute
When the OPEN_PERIOD_EDIT on the PO BU Options field is set to "Warning" on the new effective dated row. However, because of the incorrect SQL, the Accounting Period edit always failed with an error. (REF: Error message 10200, 373) when Process Change Order process PO_POCHNG is ran.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define the PO Processing Option with a new effective dated row.
2. Define the PO BU Options and set the Open Periods to Warning
3. Set the GL Open Periods be closed
4. Create an ePro req
5. Source to PO
6. Approve, Budget check and dispatch
7. Create a REQ change request
8. Approve the change request
9. Run Change PO process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms