EAP: Getting "Quantity * Unit Price Does Not Equal Merchandise Amount" Error
(Doc ID 2327407.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying image 21, all PO vouchers created through Voucher Build are getting set to a Recycle status with the following error message
Quantity * Unit Price does not equal Merchandise Amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO Qty=1, Unit price= 400, Non amount Only PO
2. 'Distribute by Amount' Option selected
3. Insert data in PS_VCHR_HDR_STG and PS_VCHR_LINE_STG
4. NO Value entered for QTY_VCHR and Unit Price and it left as `0¿
5. Run Voucher Build and review the Voucher created in Recycle status
6. Quantity * Unit Price does not equal Merchandise Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document