Ad Hoc Approvers Unable To View Or Approve Req Via Approval Fluid Tile Or Worklist
(Doc ID 2327860.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system does not allow an adhoc approver to view the routed requisition via the Fluid Approvals Tile. When the approver uses the worklist, they can see the Requisition but when trying to view and approve it, the following error message is displayed:
Error: "An error occurred when attempting to display the selected transaction.Please contact administrator."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>eProcurement>Requisition
2. Create a Requisition (either via Select an item or us special request item)
3. Add to Cart
4. Click the Checkout button
5. Ensure that CFs will initiate an Approval request, in this example, using a department
6. Click the Save for Later button
7. Click the Preview Approvals link
8. Insert approver at END of stage 1 but not stage 3 (or 1 of the following ways)
a) Insert approver at END of stage 3 but not stage 1
b) Insert approver at END of BOTH stage 3 and stage 1
c) Insert approver in the middle of BOTH stage 3 and stage 1
d) end Insert approver in the middle of stage 1 ONLY
9. Click the Apply Approval Changes button
10. Click Return button
11. Sign out as buyer
12. Sign in as the approvers and approve via the Fluid Approvals tile
13. Sign in as the the FINAL adhoc approver
14. Click on the Fluid Approvals tile, the Requisition is NOT there
15. Checking the Worklist will show the Requested approval, but clicking on it gives an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document