E-PIA : Function OnReadyState Error Unable to get Property ‘isActive’ Of Undefined Or Null Reference
(Doc ID 2327977.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, PIA Core Technology
Function OnReadyState Error which is replicate in FSCM 9.2 PI25 which is installed in Oracle cloud infrastructure which is on Peopletools 8.56.02 and same is appearing in PT 8.55.15
ONREADYSTATEERROR UNABLE TO GET PROPERTY `ISACTIVE' OF UNDEFINED OR NUL REFERENCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to PIA:
2. Navigate to below : Main Menu > Travel and Expenses > Expense WorkCenter
3. Click the link Unassigned Wallet Transactions under Alerts
4. Click on the EmplID Hyperlink from the 1st Row in the Grid of Unassigned Wallet Transactions Page
5.In the MyWallet page, In Details Grid, Click on the Expense Type Hyper link of the 1st row in the Grid.
In the example, click on AirTravel Hyperlink
6. Update the Description field
7. Close the MyWallet page. In the Save Warning Prompt Box, select No
8. Unassigned Wallet Transactions Page is now seen
9. Now Click on EMPLID hyperlink of 2nd Row:
Function OnReadyState Error Unble to get Property ‘isActive’ of undefined or null reference error message Appears:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!