EAP WTHD17: AP_APY1099 Process Fails with Unique Constraint Error at Step AP_APY1099.BD200.Step40 (Action SQL) When Executed for Correction File
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP_APY1099 process fails with unique constraint error when executed for correction file.
1. Set up withholding supplier for class 7.
2. Create voucher and post it.
3. Create payment.
4. Post payment.
5. Run post withholdings process.
6. Run 1099 job.
7. Run withhold sent.
8. Modify supplier, add new effective dated address with email.
9. Add box 3 to the withholding supplier setup.
10. Use adjust withholding to change class from 7 to 3.
11. Run 1099 job.
-- 14:22:57.271 Process 11588448 ABENDED at Step AP_APY1099.BD200.Step40 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 14:22:57.343 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_WTHD_TO_SND_DTL) violated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms