PO_RECVLOAD Run for ASNs is not Loading the MANUFACTURER, MFG_ID , and LOCATION on RECV_LN_ASSET
(Doc ID 2328270.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating an ASN/ASR, the PO_RECVLOAD AE is run to pull in the data. After completing and creating the receipt, the Location, MFG_ID, and Manufacturer information is not appearing on the Asset Information of the Receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Req is created via Punchout
2. Req is sourced to a PO
3. PO is dispatched to Vendor, in this example, Apple
4. Apple returns a flat file for this PO
5. Flat file is modified via App Designer template to be used in PeopleSoft as an ASN (not using the ASN steps in the Supplier Portal because Portal is not being used by vendors.)
6. File is uploaded into system and treated as an ASN message and published for PO
7. PO_RECVLOAD is run
8. Receipt is created and on the Asset Information page of the receipt, the Location, MFG_ID, and Manufacturer information is not populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!