Change Order on PO is not Allowed to Reduce the Price when the PO has a Voucher
(Doc ID 2329130.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Purchase Orders
Change order on PO is not allowed to reduce the price when the PO has a voucher
1) Create a PO with line qty 1 and provide unit price
2) create a receipt for PO
3) Create voucher for PO receipt and reduce the PO line unit price on voucher
4) Match the voucher and override exception
5) Perform change order on PO to reduce the line unit price with price on voucher (error message thrown and change order is not saved)
6) Perform change order on PO to increase the unit price on PO to increase it more than original PO unit price. (PO gets saved)
7) Perform change order again on PO to decrease the line unit price with price on voucher (this time price reduction is allowed and PO is saved)
The change order on PO to reduce the line unit price with price that has been matched on voucher should be allowed at first change order itself.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users can reduce the price to the vouchered price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document