ePro Copy Function Copies Old Account and AM Profile
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the ePro Copy function the new Requisition has the old Account and AM Profile from the Category on the old Req, even if the Category has a new effective date with a new default Account and AM Profile
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a new requisition with a category containing an Account number, but no (blank) Asset profile information.
2. Save and Submit the Requisition.
3. Now add another effective dated row to the category with a different account and an asset profile id.
4. Copy the old requisition to a new one.
5. The account copied from the old requisition not from the category, and the asset profile in not populated.
6. However if a new requisition is created then it will get the correct account and asset profile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms