Issue When Returning Back From a Newly Added Unsaved Emergency Contacts Row In Self Service Classic Personal Information Page
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self Service - Emergency Contacts
A new row is added when user returns to previous page in Emergency contacts without entering any details. The value populated in the new row has discrepancy besides no row should have been added upon clicking return. This occurs when a row already exists and user is trying to add a new row.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as HCRUSA_KU0119(non fluid user)
2. Navigate to Self Service -> Personal Information -> Personal Information Summary -> Change Emergency Contacts
3. Add one emergency contact and save
4. Once saved, click Add Emergency Contact to add another row. A new page loads for details entry, without making any changes click on “Return to Emergency Contacts” link to return to the previous page.
5. The issue is that the new row added on clicking “Return to Emergency Contacts”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms