EAP: Financial Sanctions Validation (AP_SDN_VAL) Warning -- First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Name. (180,236)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Financial Sanctions Validation (AP_SDN_VAL), process runs to completion but Run Status = Warning.
Message Log has errors.
Parsing error: see above Verity message(s) for:
SETID=xxxxx VENDOR_ID=yyyyyyyyyy ADDRESS_SEQ_NUM=z Please correct and revalidate. (7175,16)
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Name. (180,236)
1. Search Provider is configured for Elastic Search
2. Import Financial Sanctions List for Layout = OFAC
3. Deploy the Search Definitions for AP_SDN_ADDRESS and AP_SDN_AKA_NAME
4. Build the Search Indexes for AP_SDN_ADDRESS and AP_SDN_AKA_NAME using Indexing Type = Full Index
5. Deploy Search Definition page for AP_SDN_ADDRESS and AP_SDN_AKA_NAME have Deploy Status = Deployed and Crawl Status = Successful
6. Run Financial Sanctions Validation (AP_SDN_VAL)
7. AP_SDN_VAL runs to completion with Run Status = Warning
8. Message Log has the above errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms