EAP: Document Tolerance And Budget Check Are Not Checking That PO Is In Valid Budget Status which leads to A Remaining Encumbrance On The PO After It Is Liquidated
(Doc ID 2330744.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Document Tolerance Does And Budget Checking Are Not Checking That PO Is In Valid Budget Status.
1. Create a PO with one line and two distributions.
2. Save PO.
3. Approve PO.
4. Run Budget check.
6. Create the receipt and click on the Links and Status Tab.
- Click on the Distribution Icon
- Modify the quantities then click ok.
7. Save the Receipt.
8. Create a voucher by copying the receipt.
9. Save the voucher.
10. Run Matching.
11. Run Document Tolerance.
12. Go back to the PO and change the distributions to match the voucher.
- the budget status of PO has been reset to NOT CHECKED due to the changing of the PO
13. Save the PO.
14. Run Document Tolerance on the voucher - Doc Tol Status becomes Valid.
15. Run Budget check on the voucher - Budget Status becomes Valid.
Issue: Document tolerance & Budget check are not verifying the budget status of PO and there will be a remaining encumbrance on the PO after it is liquidated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!