Spain SII Report Cannot Be Generated - Process ABENDED at Step SII_VAT_RGS.21FthSrc.FetchHDR (SQL) -- RC = 1841
(Doc ID 2330758.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Review Spain VAT entity setup for SPN01V (You must set up the Local VAT ID on the VAT Entity Identification page, in addition to the VAT Registration Number).
2. Review Supplier definition for SPN0000001. (You must also set up Spanish Fiscal Identifiers in the Customer Master and Supplier Master General Information pages, in the ID Number grid).
3. Review VAT Transaction Type - to create or update VAT transaction types (transaction type: SAGP).
4. Add Voucher (TOTAL: 114, vATENTERED: 14)
5. Voucher Post.
6. Create VAT Register File - the following error is thrown:
"Process ABENDED at Step SII_VAT_RGS.21FthSrc.FetchHDR (SQL) -- RC = 1841"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document