FLUID VIEW MY CLASSES TIME/ROOMS DISPLAY NOT WORKING
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Curriculum Management
Fluid - View My Classes
On the “By Date” tab you’ll see a student schedule. In this example they have two classes on Thursday August 25th. One at 9:30 and another at 11:30.
When you click on the 11:30 classes a popup appears that shows the correct Times/Rooms/Instructors
When you click on the other class that meets at 9:30 you see the correct Times/Rooms/Instructors
But if you go and click on the 11:30 course again you get the 9:30 meeting detail.
Expect the meeting detail associated with the selected class to display.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a student and click on the Manage Classes tile.
2. Select View My Classes from the menu.
3. Click on one class and view the meeting detail.
4. Close the window and click on another class and view the meeting detail for that class.
5. Close the window and go back to the first class. Meeting detail will be for the last class.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms