No charge item cannot be distributed by Amount on line Field, schedule Field (10200, 458)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when creating Contract Related Req, selecting Amount Only when Item is for $0
1. Purchasing Attributes. Changed Standard Price to 0. Click Yes to message if want the item to be zero priced.
2. Item Supplier Select the flag Price Can Be Changed on Order
3. Click on Item Supplier UOM link
4. Change Supplier Price to 00
5. Click Yes to warning if you want to make the item 00 priced.
6. Save the page.
7. I selected an existing contract for the item. Change status to Open.
8. Select the Price Can Be Changed on Order flag.
9. Click on Line Details for our item id.
10. Make sure Use Contract Base Price and Price Can Be Changed on Order are selected.
11. Change the Base Price to 00
12. Click OK to warning message about the price having no value
13. Save the Contract.
14. Click on Line Details
15. Verify that the Base Price is 00
16. Add a new ePro requisition.
17. Click on All Purchase Items
18. In Search bar enter USA-03 (our item from our contract) and click Search
19. Enter a qty of 1 and click Add then Checkout
20. Click on Line Details for our item
21. Verify that our contract is the one on our requisition.
22. Select the Amount Only flag.
23. Get the following error. 'No charge item cannot be distributed by Amount on line Field, schedule Field (10200, 458)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms