EOPC: After Upgrade To FSCM 9.2 Pi 24, Fluid GLJournalApproval Does Resolve % Variables On Summary And Detail Pages
(Doc ID 2333588.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PT 8.56.04 version, FSCM 9.2 Pi 24, Fluid Approval
Fluid: After upgrade to Tool 8.56.04 and FSCM 9.2 Image 24, Fluid Approval Tile is not working correctly. When the Tile is accessed unresolved variables show, and more show when a Journal is selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade, as well as FSCM 9.2 pi 24 Demo behave the same.
2. Log in to Classic, select Fluid Home from Menu.
3. Press Approval Fluid Tile.
4. Observe 1st set of unresolved variable for GLJournalApproval.
5. Press the existing Journal link.
6. Observe 2nd set of unresolved varirables for the Journal Detail
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!