Life And AD/D Beneficiaries With 0%
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Beneficiaries Allocation through Self Service page (W3EB_LFE_CHG_ALLOC), the system inserts into the Benefits Enrollment Page ( LIFE_ADD_BENEF1 ) also the 0 percentage Beneficiaries
Considering that LIFE_ADD_BENEF1 has the Beneficiaries displayed in grid functionality (allows addition and deletion of rows) it is expected to have only the Beneficiaries with Allocation different from 0 displayed here.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have an employee enrolled into life plan with multiple Beneficiaries (different Percentage Allocation)
2. Navigate to Self Service -> Benefits -> Insurance Summary, elect Life and click on Edit to review the beneficiaries and the allocation percentages.
3. Modify the allocation % to remove one of the beneficiaries
4. Save and submit the changes
5. Navigate as Benefits Administrator to Benefits -> Enroll In Benefits -> Life and AD/D and note that rows with empty allocation exist in the Grid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms