Display And Copy Down Template Is Set To Show 3 ChartFields, When Voucher Is Saved It Displays All
(Doc ID 2333888.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Display and Copy Down Template is set to show 3 ChartFields. However, when Voucher is saved, it displays all ChartFields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change default Display Template to SHORTCOM.
2. Select only a few chartfields for this test.
3. Create a voucher.
- Notice that the fields displayed is according to the selection of fields in the template.
- Chartfields not selected in Display Template are not displayed as expected.
4. Click Save
- All charfields are displayed which is not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document