E-WF: SMTPGuaranteed=1 Results In PT_WF_NOTIFICATION Not Attaching Files To Workflow Emails
(Doc ID 2334220.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PT 8.55.11 through PT 8.55.26 and PT 8.56.00 through PT 8.56.11 version, Workflow Email Notification sent Using SMTPGuaranteed with Attachment
When attempting to use the Ad hoc Notify and Announce functionality in Enterprise Learning, with SMTPGuaranteed turned on, and an attachment is added, the email arrives, but the attachment does not.
Expectation is that the attachment will arrive with the email.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set SMTPGuaranteed = 1 on Application Server's psappsrv.cfg.
2. Enable EMAIL_MSG Service Operation.
3. Navigate to Enterprise Learning, Notifications, Ad hoc Notify and Announce.
4. Provide Email Address.
5. Press Add Attachment button, and select file to attach.
6. Press Send to save and OK for the next 2 pop up message boxes.
7. Press the Process Monitor Link.
8. Review the Success of LM_NOTIF_ANN.
9. Observe email arrives without the attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document