ELM 9.2 - SCORM 2004 Content Marked Complete When Status Is Incomplete - Failed
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCORM 2004 content marked Complete when status is Incomplete - Failed
1) Content launches and progresses normally, bookmarking works as expected. The minNormalizedMeasure is set to .80
2) When the learner scores a 0, and Fails the course, they are being set as completed in ELM.
3) In the LM_S4_TRACK_STU table, they show as Incomplete for Completion status and Failed for Success Status with a raw score of 0.
4) In the LM_ENR_LC they show as COMP
5) In the LM_ENRLMT table they show as Comp
A class that has been FAILED should be marked as Completion status : Incomplete and Passing status :Fail
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Load working SCORM 2004 content under PORTAL.war
2) Create a course with a class and add the web-based component to it.
3) Enroll in the course
4) Launch the course - Choose the incorrect answer for EVERY question. Score 0
5) Fail the quiz
6) Exit the course normally
7) Status is marked Complete with Passing status of Passing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms