ELM 9.2 - SCORM 2004 Content Marked Complete When Status Is Incomplete - Failed
(Doc ID 2334405.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCORM 2004 content marked Complete when status is Incomplete - Failed
1) Content launches and progresses normally, bookmarking works as expected. The minNormalizedMeasure is set to .80
2) When the learner scores a 0, and Fails the course, they are being set as completed in ELM.
3) In the LM_S4_TRACK_STU table, they show as Incomplete for Completion status and Failed for Success Status with a raw score of 0.
4) In the LM_ENR_LC they show as COMP
5) In the LM_ENRLMT table they show as Comp
A class that has been FAILED should be marked as Completion status : Incomplete and Passing status :Fail
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Load working SCORM 2004 content under PORTAL.war
2) Create a course with a class and add the web-based component to it.
3) Enroll in the course
4) Launch the course - Choose the incorrect answer for EVERY question. Score 0
5) Fail the quiz
6) Exit the course normally
7) Status is marked Complete with Passing status of Passing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document