EGL9.2: Posted Journal Gets Deleted Through Journal Mass Delete ,when Document Sequencing Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2334451.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Posted Journal gets deleted through Journal mass delete ,when document sequencing is enabled.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable document sequencing for BU
Navigation : Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > General Ledger Definition
2. Enter a Journal and Edit it
3. Navigate to Mass delete journal component
Navigation : General Ledger> Journals> Process Journals > Mass Delete Journals
4. Select Journal to be deleted and click on 'Delete' Button ,enter comments for Journal delete , do not click on 'OK' button
5. Open a new browser and Post the Journal which is about to be deleted
6. Return to mass delete component opened in other browser
7. Click on 'OK' button
8. Journals gets deleted
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
Journal that was posted in other browser window could be deleted even if it's posted.
A posted journal shouldn't get deleted by mass journal delete component
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document