AMIF1000 Error Incoming Category Doesn't Have The Same Depreciation Status Than The Current One For The Asset/Book When Assets Coming from PC_AM ReCategorized
(Doc ID 2334688.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received after recategorizing assets from WIP to BLDG: "Incoming category doesn't have the same depreciation status than the current one for the asset/book"
Receiving the error message when putting a CIP Asset into Service and re-categorizing the asset to 'BUILD' category. This is when Project Costing put in Error Status by AMIF1000 for Category.
Category From "WIP" - Non Depreciable TO: "BLDG" - Depreciable
System should allow to change the Profile or Category on Project Define Asset page so Adjustment can be made with correct Profile or category
System would check what the new category assigned to the asset after recategorize
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Project define asset with WIP profile which will use WIP category (non depreciable)
2. Send transactions to AM
3. Do recategorize (RCT) to this asset from WIP to another category that is depreciable.
4. Add more transactions to the project
5. PC AM will create interface data using WIP profile again
6. AMIF1000- error Incoming category doesn't have the same depreciation status than the current one for the asset/book
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document