Modify Sold To Customer Page - Sold To Customer Prompt Is Incorrect. It is Referring To Sponsors Even Though Grants Module is Not Implemented.
(Doc ID 2334832.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
The Sold to Customer is looking for Sponsors rather than customer for a contract. The proposal field is populated for information only for the contract. There is no actual proposal as grants module is not used
Expectation is to list all customer if no actual proposal from Grants is associated with the contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract
2. Make Proposal ID is blank
3. Add 3 contract lines to this Contract
4. Go to Modify Sold To Customer Page and open contract
5. Prompt for Sold To Customer
6. Review that the customer are non grants specific. Executed SQL
SELECT SETID, CUST_ID, NAME1, PHONE, CITY, STATE, POSTAL FROM PS_CUST_SLD_VW A WHERE SETID=:1 ORDER BY SETID, CUST_ID
7. Populate Proposal ID on the Contract
8. Go to Modify Sold To Customer Page and open contract again, then prompt for Sold To Customer
9. Now Only Grants Sponsors are prompted. Executed SQL
SELECT SETID, SPONSOR_ID, NAME1 FROM PS_GM_CUSTOMER_VW2 A WHERE SETID=:1 ORDER BY SETID, SPONSOR_ID
GM_CUSTOMER_VW2 only lists grants sponsors (Grants > Sponsors > General Information - Grants Management Sponsor check box) . The populated Proposal ID is for information and there is no actual proposal or award associated with the contract and yet the Sold To Customer is prompting only sponsors. Expectation is to list all customer if no actual proposal is associated with the contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!