E-AD: Configuration Manager Does Not Import Profile Correctly In 8.55
(Doc ID 2334881.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Application Designer
When trying to import a configuration file that was previously created for another tools release, Application Designer Configuration Manager is not importing Application Server info ([Application Servers855\PHCMDEVL]).
Note: I does import successfully if name in the profile is kept with the old settings ([Application Servers853\PHCMDEVL]).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Modify existing Configuration File:
In the file, locate and replace 'Application Servers853' with 'Application Servers855'
2. Open Application Designer Configuration Manager
3. Go to the Import/Export tab
4. Click on Import From a File button
5. Navigate to the location of the configuration file and select it to be imported
6. Click on Apply button
7. Go to the Profile tab
8. Click on Edit to edit the Default profile
9. Note that there is no Server configuration to be selected in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!