ERE : How Escalation Type Stepped and Index Details Can be added in the Review Lease Interface
(Doc ID 2335046.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Add Lease in Review Lease Interface .
Issue1 - Rent type it is not in the Review Lease Interface tab Lease Details tab
Issue2 - Choosing Escalation type Stepped or Index does not display more details to fill in as in the Maintain lease.
- when chose Escalation Type Stepped I don't get any option to define the schedule
- when chose Escalation Type Index I don't get any option of define the schedule as ex: start date
2. Launch Launch RE_LS_IMPORT
3. Check the lease created in Maintain lease - shows more details when using Escalation Type Stepped Or index which is not shown in the Review Lease Interface menu
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document