ERE : How Escalation Type Stepped and Index Details Can be added in the Review Lease Interface
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Add Lease in Review Lease Interface .
Issue1 - Rent type it is not in the Review Lease Interface tab Lease Details tab
Issue2 - Choosing Escalation type Stepped or Index does not display more details to fill in as in the Maintain lease.
- when chose Escalation Type Stepped I don't get any option to define the schedule
- when chose Escalation Type Index I don't get any option of define the schedule as ex: start date
2. Launch Launch RE_LS_IMPORT
3. Check the lease created in Maintain lease - shows more details when using Escalation Type Stepped Or index which is not shown in the Review Lease Interface menu
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms