EEC : EOAW_NEM_PRC Stays in Processing Status And Running In Never Ending Loop
(Doc ID 2335664.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EOAW_NEM_PRC Stays in Processing status And running in Never Ending loop, when voucher gets assigned to Alternate user of Escalation approver and Alternate user also not approving the transaction
1) Setup Approval Framework Workflow for Voucher.
2) Setup approvers as follow:
Approver 'A' Actual approver for the voucher. with User List and Role TEST1
Approver 'E1' the approver part of Escalation User List and Role TEST2
Approver 'A1' Alternate approver for the approver ('E1')
3) Setup Timeout Options as:
Reassign to User List (Supervisor) -> After 1 Hours
4) Create and submit a voucher for approval.
5) Voucher is routed to Approver A for approval.
-- Approver A does not take any action for 1 hours and Escalations & Notification Process (EOAW_NEM) process is executed.
7) Check the Approval History of the Voucher
-- Voucher got escalated to A1 , which is correct.
8) After 1 more hours, Voucher is still not approved and Escalations & Notification Process (EOAW_NEM) process is executed.
9) Check the Approval History of the Voucher.
Step 7 - Approval History should show that the Voucher is reassigned from A to A1.
Step 8 - Voucher should remain with A1 and the escalation process should run to Success in few minutes
Step 8 - The process runs in a never ending loop
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document