E-BIP/XMLP: BI Publisher Run Cntrl ID Does Not Take The Correct Language Code
(Doc ID 2335769.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the users connect to PIA in French, the BIP Report Scheduling search page results will incorrectly display a Run Control as being in French, but once inside the Run Control page, the language is displayed as English (which corresponds to the resulting report language)."
In other words, the language displayed in the Run Control is the correct one. The search results are wrong.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA with French-Switzerland connection
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Query Report Scheduler
3. Create a new Run Cntrl ID
4. The Run Cntrl Id on Serach page is correctly displayed in French
5. Then Open the Run Cntrl ID page
6. The language is displayed incorrectly English
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document