HTML Tags Appear in Description Fields For Checklist Items in Student Center
(Doc ID 2335831.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HTML tags appear in Long Description fields for Checklist Items in Student Center
On the Admissions section of the Student Center, when a user clicks on “View Status”, HTML tags appear in the Description fields for Checklist Items that are newly created or have an updated Description.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Campus Community> Checklists> Set up Checklist> Checklist Item Table.
2. Add a comment for a checklist item code.
3. Assign new checklist item to a new applicant – Campus Community> Checklists> Person Checklist> Checklist Management – Person.
4. Either login as a student, or go to Campus Community> Student Services Center and look up the student.
5. Navigate to the bottom of the page and under “Admissions” click on “View Status”
6. Review the Description of the new checklist item and HTML tags will appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document