E-PIA: Unable To Edit Link For Dashboard Pages In Navigation Collections in PT 8.55 and PT 8.56
(Doc ID 2336653.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, PIA Core Technology
In FSCM 9.2 and PT 8.55.19, Unable to edit link for Dashboard pages in Navigation collections
While trying to edit link for Dashboard pages in Navigation collections, the peoplesoft page is signing off immediately.
This is happening only for Dashboard pages. Able to enable or disable "open in new window" option for other pages.
User should be able to edit the dashboard pages and should not sign out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main menu >> peopletools >> portal >> portal utilities >> navigation collections
2. Search for Receivables and Click on Edit
3. In the override default option, Select Add link
4. Search menu item EP_AR_MGR_DASHBOARD_TAB_LINK.
5. Enable open in new window check box and then click OK
6. Now click on [Receivables Manager Dashboard] and click on Edit link
7. Enable “replace window” check box and click on OK
8. The page loads and goes to sign off page
Issue tested and replicated in 8.55.17, 8.55.19, 8.56.03, 8.55.14
Due to this issue, users cannot edit the dashboard page settings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document