PO 9.1 Brazilian Localization: Problem To Select E.F.Location When Add/Update Vendor Information
(Doc ID 2336912.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem to select E.F.Location when Add/Update Vendor information
When we try to add / update information from a vendor with E.F. Location data, the field can not be selected for company other than BR1.
The absence of this information directly impacts the delivery of REINF data to the government.
It was found that in the code the data "BR1" is fixed in the prompt table (CMPEFLOC_BRL_VW).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Fiscal Establishment list. It is possible to see companies: BR1, BR2 and BR3
2. Select BSEF3, company = BR2 and E.F. Location = 'BSLOC3'
3. Setup for Location Code = 'BSLOC3'. It is set as 'Fiscal Establishment'.
4. Add / update information from a vendor with E.F. Location data.
Note: Company selected is 'BR2' , Location setid = 'US001' and when prompt E.F.Location not data returned.
5. According customer this is happening due to CMPEFLOC_BRL_VW view that has EST.COMPANY fixed 'BR1'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!