Vouchers are Created with Pre-Edit Errors when the Procurement Card Statement File Contains a PO ID More than Once
(Doc ID 2336916.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Procurement Card Vouchers going into Recycle status, loaded a file having same PO ID multiple times and Voucher Build process staged voucher with error of: Invalid PO Line Number and Schedule number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Integration Broker for PROCUREMENT_CARD_LOAD.
2. Set the File Layout to use the FIXED format.
3. Set the Procard Load options to Auto Approve.
4. Add the new card to the Card Holder Profile.
5. Create a purchase order that references the Pcard.
6. Add 2 lines to the PO. Save and Dispatch.
7. Receive the file from the Credit Card Vendor and load into the system using the Inbound File Publish process. This will populate data on CC_TRANS_EC.
8. Run the Procurement Card Load Statement process. This will populate data on CC_TRANS_LINE.
9. Run the Load Voucher Stage process.
10. Run the Voucher Build process.
11. Review the Build Errors tab - edit errors link. This will take you to the Quick Invoice page
12. From the Quick Invoice page, Click the Review Errors link.
4 Errors are displayed. 2 for each line.
1. Invalid Purchase Order Line Number
2. Invalid Purchase Order Schedule
3. Invalid Purchase Order Line Number
4. Invalid Purchase Order Schedule
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document