GP UK: Consolidated RTI XML conversions - patch updates
(Doc ID 2337185.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Legislative
General KM for RTI XML conversions - patch updates.
The following BUGS are addressed in this PRP patch 27164750 - 92-RTI XML CONVERSIONS- PATCH UPDATES:
1. RTI FPS XML files not going to outbound path from EDI configuration GBR
2. Leading zeroes in tax Office number is not printed in outgoing XML
3. Authentication method 'clear' being reported, contrary to oracle guidance
4. Middle name incorrectly printed in <initials> tag in fps xml output –the issue exists in EYU and NREQ
5. 'Annualallce' xml tax is not printed if levy allowance is zero.
6. FPS-spouse peoplecode error when run in xml file type
7. EYU-gender issue when run in xml file type
8. EYU-Trivial commutation error
9. EYU- PensionDeathBenefit and FlexiblyAccessingPensionRights logic are updated for file types –XML
10. FPS- EDI footer logic is modified to enable the process to run in XML only type
11. Leading zeroes in tax Office number is not processed in incoming XML
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document