PROJ_ACTIVITY_STATUS_SYNC PSCAMA Record Not Populating AUDIT_ACTN When Message Triggered From Project Copy
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Integration Broker
PROJ_ACTIVITY_STATUS_SYNC message is created with blank <AUDIT_ACTN/> When the message is triggered via Project Copy
PROJ_ACTIVITY_STATUS_SYNC message should be created correctly with proper <AUDIT_ACTN/> even when the activity and status are created by Project Copy functionality
1. Configure the IB set up between FSCM and HR systems to include the integration of Project/Activity/Activity Status
Service Operations : PROJECT_SYNC, PROJ_ACTIVITY_SYNC, PROJ_ACTIVITY_STATUS_SYNC
2. Create a Project/Activity say 'TEST1'/'TESTA'
3. Create an Activity Status for Activity TESTA.
4. Using Project Copy functionality either from utilities or from Project General Component, copy the Project/Activities to a new project
5. This triggered an Asynchronous message. Review the XML messsage associated with this. Notice that PROJ_ACTIVITY_STATUS_SYNC message is having <AUDIT_ACTN/> as blank. This is incorrect.
6. When a new Activity Status is create using online pages, the <AUDIT_ACTN/> is populated correctly under the PSCAMA section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms