EGL9.2: Multi-currency Process(FSPCCURR) Creates Reversal Journal With Edit Error If In Reversal Option Adjustment Period Is Chosen And No Reversal Date Specified
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Revaluation step is configured to target the revaluation journal to Adjustment period with Reversal option set to post to adjustment period with NO reversal date, the process generates reversal journal but it goes to edit error.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up Revaluation step with target & reversal journal to be posted to an adjustment period. Do not select a reversal date in reversal options
2. Select to edit & post options on 'Output & Journal Options' tab
3. Include this revaluation step in a process group
4. Create source data for revaluation
5. Request to run multi-currency process
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
Target journal is created as expected. Reversal journal is created for an adjustment period but goes to edit error.
Reversal journal shouldn't go to edit error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms