GPES:Compensation In Case Of Lumped Schedule Due Relief Contracts
(Doc ID 2338429.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Salary Issue in Relief Contract with Accumulated Working Period
Relief contracts 541 can accumulate working hours and salary in periods of the year, i.e. Part-Time contract 541, in which the company will pay salary only in the accumulated period and this salary should be equal to a Full-Time job, since the employee is working like a FTE=1.
How should Contract be filled in Job Datal?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a Relief contract to an employee
2. Override CLI VR BSCCSOB
3. Add INACTIVIDAD absence from January to middle of March
4. Calculate payroll
Q: Relief Contracts' social security is calculated by an estimated amount at the beginning of contract. This amount is set in CLI VR BSCC SOB. When contract ends or year finishes, whatever happens first, this amount must be calculated taking the actual salary the employee received. What should we do to make the system calculate the right social security amount?
A: Standard solution won't include any automatic processing to cover the scenario reported by the customer.
If the final income for the year is not the one the company estimated at the beginning of the year, company will need to perform some actions:
• If the difference is a positive amount (Employee received more money than the estimated one): company needs to run a retro calculation from January to report the differences. They just need to update the value for CLI VR BSCC SOB /CLI VR BSCP SOB from January.
• If the difference is a negative amount (employee received less money than the estimated one): company will need to claim the money back directly to SS.
Customer will need to query themselves the yearly amounts to perform the needed action. For the money truly received by the employee they could query for example: PS AC PRTA PXTRA S, PS AC SS BSE CC S
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!